beyond your dreams
Relax in comfort to the rhythm of the Atlantic Ocean in the luxury of our all-suite accommodations, soothe at our alluring Asian-inspired Spa 101, bask under the sun at our private Bentley Beach Club, or enjoy South Beach’s playground of fine dining restaurants, high-end shopping, and nightlife, all footsteps away from this luxury hotel.
- 3,000 square foot dual floor suite
- Two bedroom, three bathroom luxurious accommodations
- Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi sundeck
- State of the art indoor/outdoor surround sound
- 60 inch LED high definition televisions
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wine rack
- Direct Ocean Views
About The Hotel
The AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach hotel is a beautiful beachfront hotel, situated in the elegant ‘Sofi’ enclave of South Beach and in walking distance to Miami’s finest restaurants and nightlife. Our hotel in Miami Beach provides modern, elegant accommodations to suit all needs. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom suites, or upgrade to the penthouse suite with stunning ocean views. The suites are stylishly decorated with European furnishings and Italian marble floors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do around here?
What our guests are saying:
- It was a surprise trip so I could propose to my now fiancé and the staff at the Bentley made it such a memorable occasion for us we can't praise or thank them enough for what all they did. If you are looking for a great location to South Beach and a great hotel to stay in this is your spot!Gorgeous rooms and amazing staff
- I stayed at the Hilton Bentley. It is on the beach with a pool and has a Jacuzzi upstairs near a Health club. Parking Garage is below the rooms. It is on the first street. It is an area where it is easy to cross the Island with very easy Valet Parking so access was good. Breakfast was good. I got an upgraded suite with Kitchen, living room, round dining table, Jacuzzi and walk in Shower. It was a very large beautifully decorated room that was spacious. Maybe room 1016. It was easy to get to the elevator so I never had to walk far with my luggage. It had a nice kitchen. The staff was responsible to all my needs and no long waits for my car. I was very satisfied with this hotel and great location for what I wanted.Great Location
- The rooms are nice, the location is fantastic, right on the beach but watch your bill. The housekeeping staff made international calls from my room while cleaning it. There were over $200 in lnternational Calling Charges on the phone. The hotel removed the charges but be aware. Everything else was fantastic. Loved the hotel and will definitely return.Fantastic Location
- This is the second time that we have stayed at the Bentley, and they never cease to impress. The staff is extremely attentive and the concierge has always gone out of their way to provide a great experience. It is a great location if you are looking to explore South Beach, and the rooms are fantastic. Though we typically do not eat in while traveling, you do have the option of using the kitchen in the room if you so choose. Make sure to head to the channel to check out the cruise ships as they depart in the evening.Great service and location in South Beach
- Great hotel, wonderfully appointed room with a huge terrace. Great pool with very friendly service steps away from the beach. Location is great- short walk to the party places in South beach but still far enough to remain sane. If I go back to South Beach I would definitely stay here again.Great hotel in South Beach
- I had friends in from Georgia and they decided to stay here to use up some Hilton Honors points. Excellent choice! We were seconds away from the beach and some awesome restaurants & stores. Everyone from the valet, front desk staff, the housekeeping staff and the bartender in the Latin restaurant were pleasant. The suite was amazing equipped with a full kitchen & living room. The views of the city and the beach were breathtaking! We had dinner at Fogo De Chao which was in walking distance. Simply Amazing, everything was! I will be back for sure!One of the best Hilton has to offer
- The Hilton Bentley is a true gem in South Beach! Right on the beach and great shops, bars and restaurants all in walking distance. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our suite was beautiful! The perfect place to relax after a packed day (and night) exploring South Beach. Will definitely go back!Fantastic hotel with great service in South Beach
- This hotel has great city and ocean views. The pool is beautiful, but get there early or you won't get a spot. On our most recent visit, we were given a city view, which I was a bit unhappy about. However, it actually turned out to be fun watching the goings on at Prime 112 and on the street. We had. Both breakfast and lunch poolside and they were very good. One noticeable difference is that it is now dog friendly, which meant listening to dogs barking nonstop in their rooms. That made it much less special. It's also much more family friendly. I don't mind kids, as long as someone is watching them. Overall, we had a nice time. But it felt less luxurious than our previous visits. (Oh, and wfi was painfully slow. I finally had to turn it off and waste my data to use a Hotspot. I couldn't get my work done otherwise.)Great Location, Very Nice
- Quiet, ocean front suite with full kitchen, saved lots of money by having breakfast and lunches courtesy of Publix! This is an oasis of a hotel where you can dip in and out of the Ocean Drive madness but enjoy the peace and quiet of this small boutiqish hotelHome from Home on the Beach
- Very nice location, pool and setting. Friendly staff, on site restaurant was excellent. My wife and I will return. Check in was excellent, even free mojito's to welcome you to the resort. We took a nice walk very close to the marina. The pool was relaxing and private. On site restaurant very nice with excellent food choices. The beach, just a short walk from the pool and very nice as South Beach should be. We spent the weekend just relaxing at the hotel and using the facilities. We had a city view room.Fantastic location and hotel.
- This hotel is at the southern end of South Beach, which seems to be most popular. Hotel has large rooms with living area and kitchen included. It was clean and had good service. It has several good restaurants in walking distance, and it's easy to catch a cab anywhere beyond. A walk down Ocean Dr will provide all the entertainment, food, and drink you need.Great South Beach location
- This hotel was very nice with it's own beach club. Staff was very helpful at the hotel. Best part of the hotel is location, beach front and in South Beach. Walking distance to Ocean Dr and outstanding dining and shoppingGreat Hotel in Terrific Location
- My wife and I spent three nights here in April 2015. We were upgraded to a corner room with partial ocean view (1015B). The room was very large with a nice balcony. The bathroom was nice but a bit small with little counter space. The kitchenette was convenient. After reading several reviews I was a bit concerned about the hotel based on comments about service and physical condition of the hotel. But we were treated VERY well by every single employee we encountered including the restaurant. It seemed sincere and not forced. So I'm not sure why the big difference in experiences. I don't believe the hotel was full. So maybe it depends how busy they are. The beach club was convenient and comfortable. The service for food and drinks was a bit spotty. They seemed a little under staffed at times. But they were very nice and friendly. And the prices were the same whether you were served on the beach at the pool or in the restaurant or bar. The hotel itself shows a bit of wear and age but it was clean and well maintained. Two of our nights were Hilton rewards nights. I'm not sure we would have considered paying the full rate of $409 per night if we were paying ourselves. But based on our experience and the price of other hotels right on the beach I believe the Hilton Bentley is a good value. I would return to this hotel.Great weekend visit!
- Very small hotel, which means no crowds. It also means no gift shop (though there is a convenience store within 4 blocks), room service ends in late evening, and you must walk out the front door and around the corner (less than 20 yards) to get to the pool and the crossing to the beach. Nice restaurant in hotel, and several other really excellent ones within a block. Staff was generally very, very nice and helpful (Orlando the concierge was first-rate). But again, smallness meant no bellman in sight to help with luggage when we arrived at 11 pm. We had an oceanfront room and it was spectacular -- wood floors, kitchenette, and wraparound balcony large enough for two recliners. Watched the sun rise over the ocean from our bed every morning. Of course, you pay for it -- but less than the other chain hotels nearby!Great small hotel
- The staff, as well as the hotel itself, was superb which made my stay great. The meeting that I attended was in terrific space with outdoor eating for lunch and reception. The food was good and the bar was terrific.Great staff
- My boyfriend and I had an amazing experience at the Hilton Bentley. We stayed at this hotel last weekend for three nights for my Birthday. We arrived around 2pm and our room wasn't ready (check in wasn't until 4pm) but the front desk staff was very accommodating by holding our luggage and assuring us our room was almost ready. In the meantime we got drinks at the outdoor bar, who's staff was amazing. The entire staff at this hotel is awesome, from the front desk, the bar staff, the concierge, and management. Now, the room was BEAUTIFUL, we had a suite with a partial ocean view. It was the most luxurious room I've ever stayed in. Very spacious, the bed was so comfortable, large, clean bathroom, and (my favorite part) a large, corner balcony. Its located right at the beginning of ocean drive so it is walking distance to everything without all the noise of the nightlife. As for someone who also works in hospitality, i know how hectic it can get, the staff here are very professional and friendly & made our first trip in miami so memorable. We Loved it and are already planning our trip back to this hotel!Amazing experience for my first time in Miami
- We were only here for one night, but we could have gladly stayed a week. This is a beautiful hotel, and our view of the ocean was outstanding! The staff is most friendly, and all of the amenities are top notch. Don't hesitate to book a room here while on South Beach!Loved it!
- Would recommend staying at this hotel when visiting Miami. The location is perfect, just a short walk to the restaurants and bars of south beach but far away enough from the noise. Rooms are very clean, spacious, decorated beautifully and the beds are extremely comfortable. As a hilton diamond member my family and I were given an upgrade and complimentary breakfast. The hotel manager also wrote a note to check that we were happy with everything. It's the small touches that really stand out. Our suite was beautiful with a lovely view of the beach. The staff for the most part were very friendly. My only negative points from the stay would be 1. The service at breakfast was very poor. We were left without cutlery and drinks and had to remind staff on numerous occasions. They also seemed quite miserable as though they did not want to be there. 2. The wifi is painfully slow. Aside from these minor points I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Miami.The place to stay in Miami
- I would recommend this hotel for mainly couples, and/or families with older teens/adults. Upon arrival, the bell staff was extremely attentive – even communicating with the front desk (which is literally 20 yards away) letting them know our last name. By the time we walked the 20 yards to the front desk – our reservation was already uploaded and ready. We arrived early (9am) so our room was not ready, but the staff was very welcoming by inviting us to enjoy breakfast, use the changing rooms, enjoy the pool/beach and securing our luggage. The staff at the front desk could not have been more genuinely friendly, recognizing our Diamond status and offering us many upgrades and compliments. The pool/beach premises is very nice, very relaxing and the pool/beach and bar staff work fast to prepare your chairs and serve food/drinks. Make sure you ask for Jennifer if you are at the beach – she has been on this service for quite some time, and is the best server on the beach. Because it was our anniversary, we arrived in our room to find champagne on ice and rose petals throughout the room. And, our luggage was waiting for us in the room. During our entire stay, the staff knew us and acknowledged us by name each time. The service at this hotel is phenomenal. The music and the “spa” smell throughout the hotel is so very relaxing – it completes the ambiance of the resort. The location, in my opinion, is the best location on South Beach. It is far enough south to be outside of the crowds of the public locations, and is right by very exclusive condominium communities, South Point Park, marinas, and the shipping channels not to mention closest to some of the best restaurants in South Beach. We are so grateful that this hotel has chosen to keep a more upscale theme as opposed to changing it’s theme (like many of the hotels have in this area) to an eclectic, institutional theme with little to no furnishings. The Hilton Bentley has remained true to very comfortable and luxurious rooms and premises with elegant furnishings, superior marble/tile, bedding and amenities. We have stayed at this property many times, and have NEVER had even a hint of a bad experience. Our room during the most recent stay was directly next to Nikki Beach. The music, although you can hear it, is not disturbing in the least. In fact, with the door closed you can barely hear anything. And, by midnight, we did not even hear any music. This is an excellent resort, with excellent bell staff, desk staff, concierge staff, bar, restaurant and cleaning staff. I look forward to returning!The Best Resort on South Beach
- This is definitely one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed. The people were super friendly and it also smelled great. Wish I could have stayed longer. Very close to the beach and had a great swimming pool and bar.Beautiful and great staff
- I visited this hotel in early April and I had a blast. My friend and I were greeted with a friendly staff, from beginning to end. We were in one of their beautiful suites!!! The view was was amazing. The only bummer was that I was only there for 2 nights. I would definitely returnFun, relaxing, and memorable
- Stayed 2 nights on the weekend using Hilton Honors points which made this $400+ per night hotel a great value. We stayed in 1 king suite which surprisingly was like a 1 bedroom apartment. Full kitchen with a full size fridge, large bathroom and living room space. They have an awesome beach spot with a nice pool area. Attendants at both the beach and pool with great service. Your stay comes with 2 beach chairs, 1 umbrella and towels priced out at $70 per day!!! Walking distance to many good restaurants. TIP's: bring a cooler and your own booze (cocktails are roughly $12-16). There is a great little store, LaPlaya Market, right around the corner where you can stock up. Hit the Happy Hour. Drinks and select apps are half price. The breakfast is worth it if it's free. May return if in south beach again but only if using Points.A Great Value When Using Hilton Honors Points
- We just returned from a business/vacation to Miami, opting to stay at the Hilton Bentley. This was the first visit for my husband and I to Miami, and this hotel made it wonderful! When we checked in on Saturday, our room was ready a little early. We had a king room, city view on the 8th floor. It was a fantastic room, very big with a small kitchenette and a huge bathroom. The giant corner garden tub was great to soak in after a day at the beach. The pool area is quiet and secluded, away from the sounds of the city. We really enjoyed relaxing to the swaying of the palm trees while lounging on a very comfortable lounge. We really liked the chilled water available throught the pool and lobby areas. Only a few steps away is the reason we came here..the beach. Included in the resort fee is 2 lounges, umbrella, and towels. This elevated the stay even more. I was on the beach by 10 every morning, and stayed until at least 4:00 I loved people watching, and occasionally napping in the sun. Pier point park is a short walk away and it was nice watching the ships come and go. Every evening we asked the concierge, Orly, suggestions for dinner. He was so helpful and hit a home run! He led us to The Big Pink, Havana 1957 and Oh Mexico. Loved every one of these restaurants. Also, each and every employee was very welcoming, and always willing to help. A downside is the wifi. It's painfully slow, and at peak times, we gve up on using it altogether. Another is the $22 breakfast buffet, definitely not worth the price. South Beach is a must see, and the hilton Hotel Bentley is a must stay.Great visit to South Beach
- Tucked away on the southern end of South Beach is a gem of a hotel, close enough to enjoy the nightly show of Ocean Drive, yet far away enough that the cacaphony is not a disturbance. First class dining on site and excellent service from the staff make this a wonderful place to unwind and get reacquainted with your loved ones or to make new friends.Hilton Bentley: Hidden Gem of Miami
- Don't get this Hilton property confused with the other Bentley on 5th and Ocean. Very nice and quite hotel. Easy beach access. Ocean Street party section about a 5 minute walk from hotel. Hotel staff was so friendly. Rooms are also quite. The clerk upgraded us to a Jr. suite. Full breakfast. Good cocktails. Definitely would stay at the Hliton Bentley again“Great location Near the Action, But Away from the Noise on Ocean. Beach entrance
- Great location right at the front road on Miami Beach South. The hotel is already quite old and has 2 buildings, connected via the 4th floor and need to change elevators. Rooms are old too but well maintained. Note if you drive a car, they only offer valet parking and this will cost USD40/day. But the staff and porters are very friendly. Speaking Spanish is more an advantage than speaking English.Front location at Miami Beach
- This hotel was absolutely amazing. From the service to the pool area, everything about this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. We stayed in a suite that included a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. More than spacious rooms with a gorgeous balcony that had an amazing view of South Beach as well as part of the city. The decor was very modern and the room was very clean. The staff was more than accommodating and friendly from check in to check out. The pool area was very nice, the lounge chairs were brand new and the beach area gave us two chairs and an umbrella. The breakfast buffet was just alright, but the rest of the hotel was absolutely beautiful and I would go back next time I'm in South Beach.AMAZING decor, friendly staff, beautiful view
- My girlfriend and I stayed at this property as a quiet getaway over a long weekend. While there was Urban Beach week occurring at the same time, the property and the seclusion kept that from being all too noticeable. We had a wonderful time and really utilized the pool and beach resort amenities. It was a wonderful stay and I would love to go back!Wonderful getaway
- Loved my stay at the Bentley Hilton! I will definitely come back. It's in the perfect location SoFi(south of fifth) right on the beach and next to Nikki Beach where I was able to hear all the best DJS all during Music Week for free from the pool! Rooms were clean/pool was clean. Staff was very friendly especially the front...Perfect Location
- Wonderful getaway!