Porsche C Champaign, IL, United States. 06/07/2014
beyond your dreams
Relax in comfort to the rhythm of the Atlantic Ocean in the luxury of our all-suite accommodations, soothe at our alluring Asian-inspired Spa 101, bask under the sun at our private Bentley Beach Club, or enjoy South Beach’s playground of fine dining restaurants, high-end shopping, and nightlife, all footsteps away from this luxury hotel.
- 3,000 square foot dual floor suite
- Two bedroom, three bathroom luxurious accommodations
- Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi sundeck
- State of the art indoor/outdoor surround sound
- 60 inch LED high definition televisions
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wine rack
- Direct Ocean Views
About The Hotel
The AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach hotel is a beautiful beachfront hotel, situated in the elegant ‘Sofi’ enclave of South Beach and in walking distance to Miami’s finest restaurants and nightlife. Our hotel in Miami Beach provides modern, elegant accommodations to suit all needs. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom suites, or upgrade to the penthouse suite with stunning ocean views. The suites are stylishly decorated with European furnishings and Italian marble floors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do around here?
What our guests are saying:
- EVERYONE on the hotel grounds are friendly and extremely helpful. Great location, very close to the beach! Rooms are spacious and clean! The WHOLE hotel smells very nice. Kelvin helped recommend things to do/places to eat! Most importantly, management is very helpful in accommodating your needs and solving any problems you may have. Can't wait to return to this property!!!Bently is the Best!
Porsche C Champaign, IL, United States. 06/07/2014
- Beautiful, clean hotel. Staff was always friendly, courteous, and ready to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The hotel is located in a beautiful part of Miami Beach with different restaurants within walking distance. The staff on the beach immediately set up the umbrella and lounges, and frequently came around to ask if we needed anything. Highly recommended this hotel!Super hospitality
Olga C El Paso, Texas, United States. 06/28/2014
- This is the nicest Hilton I've been in - in terms of very friendly staff, welcoming atmosphere in bar and restarurant. Great internet access. I stayed here for business and will be booking my next stay here. Great view of the ocean too if you get time to take in the pool it was beautiful!Wow !
Christina M gainesville, United States. 07/12/2014
- Wow! My husband and I stayed here for a few days to celebrate 10 years. We couldn't have been happier. The accommodations were wonderful. The restaurant was terrific and the staff were amazing. I highly recommend this hotel.Truly a Bentley Experience
516vickis . 07/13/2014
- We had such a great time here! Our room was clean and everything worked properly. The view was gorgeous! We ate lunch and dinner at De Rodriguez (the hotel restaurant) and it was delicious! Try the Cojito and the fried cuban sandwich sticks. Amaaaazing!!!! We walked to some of the bars and clubs near the hotel which was great because we didn't have to fight to find parking or take a cab. Everyone at the Front Desk was so sweet and welcoming. The pool area is awesome and the beach chair service was great, too! It's pricey but for what you're paying, you'll get great accommodations, spectacular service, and some wonderful memories.Great Stay, Friendly Staff
Melissa R . 07/17/2014
- Front desk always smiled and gave excellent advice and service! They went above and beyond and out of their way to ensure that we were well informed and that we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay! They also made sure to address me by my difficult last name, I felt safe and special as well as taken care of.EXCELLENT SERVICE!
carmelindaa . 07/20/2014
- If you are looking for a hotel with a friendly attentive staff on the beach this is the place to go. We have stayed at many Hilton Hotels and this one had one of the friendliest staffs we have encountered. We will definitely stay here again.Warm and Friendly
Paul R Gibbstown, United States. 07/29/2014
- My wife and I were here just for a very short over-night stay on our way down to Key West... But we loved the room. In fact, it kind of spoiled us for our room down in Key West (I won't mention that resort!). We didn't have much time to really experience the staff and hotel as a whole, but we were very happy with the accommodations. Recommended in my opinion... And we will definitely go back for a longer stay when we hit Miami again.Excellent Rooms
Kristian R Fort Worth, United States. 07/31/2014
- I highly recommend this hotel for it'd service, location and staff. I have stayed here before and it seems to have improved. This location is close to everything and quieter. The restaurant was very good the staff was excellent.Great Hotel Stay
153carlosh . 08/04/2014
- The hotel was nice except for the lack of reasoning behind not getting the room type requested. I had requested a room on Ocean side and was told this request would be met. This request was shared on request and at the facility and was not met.Cardiology Meeting
RONALD A MUKWONAGO. 08/13/2014
- We had a great stay, hotel so well located, we could walk or have a short taxi ride to anywhere. It's on the beach. The hotel is clean, trendy admosphere, staff is absolutely fantastic. We would go back in a heart beat and recommend it.Fun, best location, fantastic staff
Itripsk7 Ottawa, Canada. 08/21/2014
- My wife flew down to join me for a weekend. We used points for the flight and the hotel - it makes all my travel worth it. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was filling (the staff took pains to accommodate my wife's Celliac disease and provide gluten free food). Hanging out at the pool and beach was redemptive. It was a great mini-vacation. The hotel staff were spot-on and provided great advice and service.Great weekend at South Beach
Harley F New York City, New York. 08/26/2014
- I am a Hilton Honors member with diamond status, so my room was upgraded and I had a very large, very nice balcony. The rooms were beautiful and that has to be the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. The pool was very nice, with private cabannas around it and the beach was only a few feet away. This is an older hotel, though, and the view I had was not of the most beautiful part of Miami. If you do stay there, as for rooms in the newest, most recently renovated part of the hotel. These are the rooms that would offer a view of the ocean.Older hotel / awesome beds
c685710, North Richland Hills, Texas | Trip type: Family
- I stayed at this hotel for two days and it was a great place to stay for a few days business trip. This is a nice small hotel and nice to be away from the larger hotels. It is on the beach and a close walk to the art deco area. The pool is small and i would not stay here for a vacation but it i great for a few days of business. The only small thing I noted is the service in the dining room is really slow but if you have time for a 1 hour breakfast this is not a big deal. the hotel is close to a lot of restaurants but the newer and trendier restaurants are in Miami and a drive across the causeway. if you are looking for a younger nightlife it might be better to stay in downtown Miami. - HARCal, CaliforniaGreat hotel for a short business trip